Sunday, February 13, 2011

Strawberry Hairbows Forever!

Pin It
For some reason my daughter's 18 month size wardrobe has a surprising number of strawberry themed items, my most favorite of which is a "Strawberry Fields Forever" Beatles tee.  When I found this ribbon on clearance I knew it would be the perfect complement to her strawberry outfits.  I used the same technique as in my tutorial (http://bingecrafter.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-first-tutorial-basic-hairbow.html) to make this bow, I stacked the four ribbons and attached them to the covered alligator clip with a button on top.  She's already worn this and it's definitely one of my favorites. 

2 comments:

  1. Adorable hon!!

    Lori (kocho from CraftForum)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your flower clips and hairbows. It's on my to-do-list.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin