Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Little Punk

Pin It Do you remember this cute onesie I made last year for my daughter?  It was one of my favorites, so the first time she wore it I took LOTS of pictures. 
Which I naturally made into a layout for her scrapbook.  I had this great punk paper that was girly with skulls & crossbones and just happened to be pink and blue to match the onesie. 
 
I also used some embroidery thread and did some hand stitching on each side of the layout to add some interest.  (The felt flowers are from a make-your-own cards set I got in the $1 section at Target.)


Here is a closeup of the mini-card I made to hide my journaling.  I don't like my handwriting, so I don't like to use it on layouts, but I did want her to have some examples of it in her scrapbook.
I used the New Arrival cartridge to cut out the onesie from this cute pink pixelated paper that I wanted to use on the layout, but it is a little hard to look at in large quantities.  I love these pages because I love the mix of girly and punk.

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love how the paper matches the onesie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet! Both the outfit and the page layout!

    Check out the giveaway on my blog from ElizabethHoton! She has the most adorable tees for kids. http://houseonashwelllane.blogspot.com/2011/02/whimsical-fairy-silhouette-t-shirt.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin