Friday, February 25, 2011

Baby's New Thank You Card

Pin It Just before my daughter was born I made a bunch of baby thank you cards based on a simple pattern that I had found in a book I borrowed from the library.  Remember this?


When I got my New Arrival Cricut cartridge, I changed the design slightly, as you saw in this layout:


So now that she's a year old, I designed a new card to send out to everyone who sent her a birthday gift.  I used the New Arrival cartridge for the crawling baby & diaper, which I accessorized with a hairstyle more like my daughter's (she has TONS of hair).  I used the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge for the present.  Most of the patterned paper is from the American Girl paper pack.  Much more 1 year old, don't you think?  Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin