Saturday, January 29, 2011

Shh! Baby is sleeping

Pin It
I have so many cute pictures of my daughter sleeping with my husband (also sometimes sleeping) from when she was very little. I decided I wanted to make a layout using just these photos.  I found this "Father" themed paper to use and received the cow-jumping-over-the-moon stickers in a swap.  The moon and baby in a swaddle I cut from the New Arrival cricut cartridge.  I cut the little legs off the baby not to be mean, but because my daughter always slept in a swaddle and the legs kicking made the baby look awake.  :)


I gave the moon and the baby both sleepy eyes.  This is the first layout where I experimented with chalking.  I chalked around the edges of both the moon and baby which I think helped add dimension since the cardstock was very plain.  I need to work on this technique still, but I thought this was a good start.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin