Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Grandparents Calendar

Pin It

Cover (I added ribbon to try to cover some of the edges)


January


February


March


April

May (birdhouse cut with cricut)



June


July (behind each picture is a tag with a related picture)


August (I changed the theme which was too girly for my nephew's b-day month)


September


October (outside)


October (inside-ghost cut with cricut)


November (turkey and pie cut with cricut)


December


Here is the completed calendar I made for my dad for Christmas. The kit made it simple, but was still able to be personalized. The theme was pictures of him with all of his grandkids. I included some quotes about grandparents and all the important dates he needed to remember. I used the Paper Doll Dress Up and Stretch Your Imagination cartridges to cut some extra embellishments where I thought they were needed.

3 comments:

  1. I love the Calendars. Very nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!!! I can see you put a great deal of time and love into your pages. I love it. Lucky people that have you in their family.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin