Saturday, January 22, 2011

Gifts & Cards Layout

Pin It
I wanted to make a layout for my daughter's scrapbook about the gifts and cards she received when she was born.  I used the New Arrival cartridge for the present, the carriage, the stork, and the baby.  I used the Sans Serif cartridge for the text.  Some of her cards decorate the left side of the page along with a pocket to hold the additional cards (stamped with a cute little baby in a carriage stamp I found at a second-hand store). On the right side of the page I made two cards in which I journaled about the gifts she received.  The photo is of a bouquet she received from my BFF while we were in the hospital, and the other card (with the carriage) is a sample of her Thank You cards that we sent to everyone who sent her a gift.

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful LO! I love the colors and the embellishments are so cute. They go with this LO perfectly. You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great treasure for your daughter, I'd have loved one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea! I might have to copy if you don't mind - took lots of pictures of my daughter's gifts but didn't know what to do with them!

    Your blog is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin