Friday, January 21, 2011

Baby's First Birthday Card

Pin It

Here it is!  I finally finished the accordian card I was making for my daughter's birthday.  This is going to be her birthday card, but also a centerpiece for her party.  Her party has a rainbow theme, so I made this using one sheet of each rainbow color of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock.  I folded them each in half, then glued them to each other.  There are 12 spots for pictures of her- one from each month of her life so far- a cover which will have her name and dates and a page for a message from Mom & Dad.

Front (page on left is the cover)

Back (page on left for greeting from Mom & Dad)


Here are some closeups of each page.  I dug through all of my embellishments and pulled out all of the rainbow colored items.  If you want specifics on a certain product, feel free to leave a comment with your email address and I'll let you know.









Hope you like this.  I'm so proud of it.  It took me a very long time and it looks fantastic with all of her cute little pictures.  Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!

13 comments:

  1. outstanding job you did! a real keepsake too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! So clean, love it...please do more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job Mom! Jenny will love looking at this over and over when she gets older :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card Angela, this is a great keepsake for your daughter

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely. It will be something for her treaure and look back on for years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is fantastic!!! What an awesome idea!!!!! GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! It looks beautiful. I know it was a lot of work but the outcome is so worth it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Job, She will cherish it when she gets older and you can all enjoy it now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it!!!! It looks like it took a long time but well worth it! She's going to love it when she's older. Great job Momma :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an incredible card! I love the idea of the pictures and what a keepsake it will be. A beautiful job. I love rainbow colors and you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin