Thursday, September 23, 2010

Never Ending Halloween Card

Pin It











I was inspired to make this Never Ending Halloween card by someone in a yahoo group who did a similar, but much larger one. (thedragonflychronicles.blogspot.com) I think hers is 12", mine is 6". I got the directions from a youtube video (www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAVAzDtcdw0) and used various Halloween themed papers, stamps, stickers, rub-ons, ribbon, and googly eyes to make this. I hope my BFF, who has always been obsessed with Halloween, will enjoy it! :)










2 comments:

  1. Hi Sara: I am so excited that my card was the inspiration for this really cool card! It took a while for me to find your card... but I am so glad that I did! I also see that your lucky BFF loved her card. Thats always a plus! :)

    Stephanie
    http://www.thedragonflychronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin