Monday, November 16, 2009

It's Game Time!

Pin It
My husband is a big Gator fan. Whenever he's about to watch a game, he always asks, "What time is it?" The correct answer, of course, is, "It's Game Time!" So I made this onesie with a freezer paper stencil using a collegiate-style font I downloaded. I painted it with Tulip matte fabric paint in orange & blue- the Gator colors. What do you think?

You can see in the closeup that it's not as perfect as screen printing, but a WHOLE lot cheaper and fun! :)

1 comment:

  1. I must say I am glad I read the whole post....being From Alabama my instant thought at seeing Orange and Blue was.....AUBURN...and I am a HUGE CRIMSON TIDE GIRL! ROLL TIDE ROLL!
    Nice Onesie!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pin